Wednesday 27 November 2013

Holidays

  Hehehe, I know I shouldn't be blogging right now and I should be trying to complete my work but I feel like I need a little breather and I just wish I had an escape just for a moment so I told myself, hey! Why not I blog about something I like? So I thought for awhile, didn't feel like blogging about food and I think although it would make me v happy to talk about sad things bcuz it's rlly fun to post, I doubt it'll be too healthy for my blog soooooo I'm going to post about my recent motivation! HOLIDAYS!!

YAY HOLIDAYS!!!

I have to admit lately I wasn't sure if it'll rlly be that awesome cuz I don't have much time till my flight and I also will miss my dear classmates who have been super great support this month and it was quite a great deal of mixed emotions cuzzzzz like so awkward I have like 7 dec -14 dec without anything on and then BAMMM NZ AND SYDNEY (read it, it rhymes!) yeah so I'm wondering what to do about the holidays and omg I realised that now that I have time to myself, I actually have damn a lot I wanna do! I wanna go gym (lol for once), go to the beach, write more stories, do some covers, hang out with more people I really didn't manage to meet with, dye my hair and omg I will just keep adding to the list I hope I complete like half of them!! Also wanna spend more time with my beloved Shaina because she's not coming to NZ w amanda and I and I wanna spend as much time with her as possible before she flies! I guess I am still having mixed feelings about my dec holidays because it's my first holiday I'm so free but omg yay hay wayyyy I am so excited about the holidays and I have so much to say I think I will blog next about how sad I am not spending Christmas in Singapore (AGAIN))): ) but that will have to be left for after all these pile of shit work is cleared hahaha

-nielle


No comments:

Post a Comment