Sunday 24 November 2013

Things I used to write

  When I was younger, (and by that i mean before my 16th birthday) I used to spend my long bus rides home writing silly stuff that pop into my head. I am now damn embarrassed cuz my stories are so lame and cheesy but cmon… everyone had a past filled with REGRETS right?!!! ahhhhh, most of my quite 'shockingly fun to read yet gross and cheesy' stories came mostly when i was sec 2 … at least 2-3 years old. I was probably 14 or 15 with too many girly and cheesy stories to read. I just felt like blogging about it cuz I just read some of my stories. Hahaha one about a girl named Savannah who moved to the cove from new york and fell in love with her hot neighbour, Jake who shows her around and stuff. Cliche right omggg.

  Back then school was damn boring and imagination was everything I remember daydreaming and having so many stories to write down because it helped me escape and it helped me experience things exactly how I thought I would experience them in future! Like prince charming and my own horse farm hahaha! Ah, its so true the older you grow, the less you imagine, the more you accept things of reality. Fairytales and make-believes really seem so stupid after awhile.

  I seriously miss being a kid! I remember the endless imaginations I had because I had little experiences with reality crushing them. Now I don't have much time/imagination/energy to write anymore I feel like if I really wrote some less senseless things maybe I could even have published a book with my imagination!! Now I write boring stuff like this blog ahahahhaha and about food but I guess food isn't boring yay. So maybe if I somehow find more of the passion to write again I might try become a journalist! YAY!!

-nielle

Still not sure why I blogged this

"When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.” 
― Patrick RothfussThe Name of the Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment