Monday 2 December 2013

Kk tribe camp

  During the weekend I was at Kk tribe camp for an awesome time! It's a church camp for my parents and their tribe and cell and everything and it was incredible :)! I didn't have much time to enjoy much of the sessions because I took care of kids but I was really blessed by the camp and the hotel and all the events! Really had so much fun I could get used to living this way haha :). Besides all the fun activities like our super traditional fun amazing race, I really enjoyed the food so much omg we ate like kings; steamboat for dinner and super wide spread for bfast and all others….buffet of course. Here are some mouthwatering pictures before we start. This is dinner and dessert <3.

This was steamboat every night.


 This was strawberry ice cream and a fricking damn good fried ice cream.


 They had a chocolate fountain so we had freaking marshmallow fondue and some other fruits in them!!


I also mentioned we had an amazing race and these are some pictures we took :)!!




This is super cute baby ashlynn! we look so retarded but she insisted that we should take a picture in this pose 😂

 One of the best parts of this trip that made it so memorable was the company. Its been a really long time ago but going for these camps were actually a regular highlight for me year after year growing up. Recently the last 2 years I couldn't exactly make it and I guess I've forgotten how much fun I used to have in these camps and accepted that I've "moved on" with life and more busyness. When I got there, although most of our whole childhood clique was no more, like 90% and so many new baby faces popped out. I really felt so blessed with just these few friends/spiritual siblings whom I managed to catch up with and the new kids that really made my trip so fun and amazing!! It was such a refreshing trip and really, some things just don't change. How much fun I had, I really look forward to the next one if school gives.


Look at Mr handsome Isaiah wearing my Fedora omg he's like so handsome

Here are more pictures of yummy bfast! I miss their food hahahahhahahahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment