Wednesday 13 November 2013

Slow down time

I wish I had the power to slow down time.

Really.

Not like one of those weird superheroes that freeze time to fight villains and kill weird people. Or those kinds of people that could slow down time to complete a mission. Definitely not those kinds of people who eventually use it as cheats to life (although that ought to be incredibly helpful because here in sp… sometimes a little bit more time for last minute work tweaks could be incredibly helpful!!)
But what I really wanna do is have some sort of power to slow down time on some moments when yhknow… Real time just isn't enough to cover everything.

If I had powers like that, I'll use it only for special segments in my life. I promise! It'll be so… incredible. I wish I knew how to explain it.  Like how a movie slows down on a huge touchdown or when the main character shares the very last few moments with a friend that is on the brink of death…
I guess movies find the right time to slow it all down simply because it has a greater effect on the person watching it. Those moments are the biggest things I remember when I recall a movie. Those moments, those highlights… I'd say were meant to be remembered.

On a weird note, I think it's the feeling of being stoned. Or drunk? I don't know. No experience of 'that' sort. But when you're caught in between the surface of reality and dream, I'd like to imagine it's everything passes you by but in slow-mo and reality still slips through your fingers but this time slower before you lose it all.
But of course being stoned isn't exactly it. You still lose those times and well… everything still passes you by.

I guess I already have in mind some things I'd use it on. I probably won't post most here but maybe just things I already have on reserve… just incase they had or are going to happen. But all these are roughly thoughts I have in mind at the moment (past, present and future). It's not everything for happiness… just special moments in my life I'd like to remember I had longer. Some of which I don't even know would happen or not.

Someone I've regret I've lost.
Death of someone close to me.
Somewhere I've lost hope in.
One of my birthdays.
First time I've ever loved.

It's funny how after writing this I realised I covered Who what where when why so I guess I rearranged them according to how those 5 were for me.

-nielle

"Time catches up to all of us,
try to live every extraordinary day
like it's the last day of your life."


this is a silly post I have nothing more to say ahahahhaa.



No comments:

Post a Comment