Thursday 14 November 2013

Not so different

Today I got up at 1130am because whay-hay-ho no schooooool! YAY!! Felt so good because the past few days I felt like I haven't gotten enough sleep for like the longessttt of times. So last night was actually great. I dreamt I was a ladybug lol and there was some flying flowers hahahaha. I got up, didn't shower (because I can!!!) rushed to my computer and suddenly had the urge to watch himym although I thought I was slowly stopping with that series :D Totally worth it. I wrote half a song and I daydreamed for like an hour (still not showered :P) then I had home-cooked lunch yum and then I watched funny youtube videos! I plan to go for a movie with my classmates and then go for dance later! But I'm not so sure about movie yet :/ Sorry Lokiiiii.

Anyway today's post is because I've just heard some news. Sorry if you've been reading my blog and too many unhappy stuff has been up. (If you're a super optimistic person and you hate reading sad stuff, please come back in a few days time okay! I am so sorry!!) And it wasn't just today but yesterday. Some stuff has been happening to people I really care about that is similar to what I'm going through. But I guess it got me thinking about people being different from each other.

In actual fact, we aren't all so damn different. 

I think I needed to write this to get into mahhhh system. All these while I've always felt like "I thought I was different" "I thought we were different" "I thought she was different" "I thought he was different" then sinking into the fact that hoooooo- wait. I am like everyone else. The shit, I couldn't be more different. -.- If by anything, this has caused me to humble myself and realise that I might THINK I'm the only one suffering but I'm a damn sore loser tryna find loop holes like "hey yeah our problems might be similar but we're still different okay! I'm still different!! I struggle with scarier things!!"

Yeah I realise I'm pretty selfish and that^ sounded like a douche but I guess I'm not afraid to put myself down anymore. Like if my life is this shit, I might as well be darn honest that I'm not exactly the best human being. Now instead of wondering how am I gona get out of this hell-hole, just really wish my friends wouldn't have to struggle like I did to realise this.


"After you realise people around you suffer too,
you stop taking pity on yourself."

HEHE HAPPY PICTURES! me with long hair ): i miss it more than anything hehe so glad its growing again but I feel like I should've never have cut it! Spoiler: some pictures I took when I was really young...







No comments:

Post a Comment