Saturday 28 December 2013

NEW ZEALANDDDDDDDDD & SYDNEYYYYYYYY ;)

  Ahhh new z and sydney has been so fun idk what to say omg there are too many things and I have too much to post and I am so freaking lazy right now I'll do a short post about how I'm feeling right now.

  I am feeling such a mix of emotions right now! Tomorrow will be my flight back home. We will have to be at the airport at around 11am to prepare for our crazy 7hr flight at 1pm ): I'm waking earlier before that though! To do some last minute extra shopping :) meanwhile I am really feeling extremely happy and sad about leaving my paradise trip hehe. I really miss home and I really wanna see so many people again. I MISS SINGAPORE and I hate being bojio-ed everywhere and I want some freedom back but I also don't wanna leave clear lakes, blue skies, green grass and the pretty sydney city lights and night life. AHHHHH! I don't wanna leave the people I've met either!

  It has been an incredible trip and an extra fun break from everything for me but I know sooner or later I will kind of have to go back and face reality and all my problems hahaha and also Singapore being my home :))! Its super bitter sweet. I guess the thing about me and travelling could be because I enjoy visiting foreign places. Only for places that I know I'll never live in (excluding australia ;)), I love being a spectator and having lots distance. I love not belonging and I love looking from the outside wondering what it'll be like if I was living there. I find the idea of being a guest or visitor or a foreigner extremely fun and exciting. But of course it is what draws me to want to be there even longer!! I guess it only means that I will never live in another country other than sg. But I COULD live somewhere else for a long period of time. Because I am starting to fall in love with Sydney so much I wanna be like Sarah (my new shotgun bff lol) and stay here till visa expires illegally hahaha. She is so funny I swear she really went okay lets be bffs after 5 min into the ride and I was like okay we will have a shotgun ceremony right now and I taught her singlish so she could come to singapore. hehe the people there are really funny and crazy! Makes me really feel like I could stay here lol. They're really friendly ^^. But not this time at least :) Yay Singapore here I come :D

-nielle

"And to be happy, make others happy. With your presence, or even absence."

No comments:

Post a Comment