Monday 9 December 2013

Sentosa with the fabs

  Hello this is late, I had an awesome trip to sentosa with the 05 <3 on saturday, 8/12/13 :) It was completely awesome with a dash of sunny!! It was an amazing incredible day! I don't even know what else to say because I had so much fun with the games and the eating and the water splashing! (Even though I felt like I got completely raped) I felt so comfortable there it felt like everyone belonged for a moment!!  but I was grateful for the final outing before the break because I will really miss my awesome classmates. We started the outing at like 10am all the way till like what? 12 midnight? I didn't stay all the way because I had to attend my cousins' birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH AND SIAH) at around 5 but I know my classmates came back pretty late ;) so here are some awesome pics!

Here are some class shots yay!










WE PULLED OFF SOME STUNTS HAHA!
sorry sheng i was probably as heavy as shit. but good job u're growing bigger and shit. hahahahahahha





I made patrick star :P!!






 Super adorbs pic of THE GIRLS <3 Syaz is always so photogenic!

Fooooooooooood!

Azra looks like a supercutekoalabearrrr!!



Val and Sarah :)


Although I didn't stay, heard so much and I am so glad y'all had fun! Really like this picture :D


- nielle 

Something I learnt: must start exercising again wts! 
Something random: SHAINA DID MY NAILS!

No comments:

Post a Comment