Saturday 7 December 2013

stripping hair off its colour (not so pretty sounding alr right lol hehehehe)

I DYED MY HAIR :D

  Yes yes omg I dyed my hair! For the longest of time I really wanted to try highlights and now I have yippieeeeee!! I actually dyed my hair a mocha colour and then bleached my streaks ash. Then some pink streaks! Ok firstly, I was really scared of going for something too crazy but my dear hairstylist had other plans. She said that if I let her do pink streaks she would do it for free and it would look amazing… Pink and free, idk la but my inner singaporean and dare devil just said yes. Inside I was screaming please don't be horrible. (ahahahahaha) Much thanks to Shaina Cheow and Max for coming along with us! Rachel had her hair dyed red and it is GORGE !! I am in love with her hair <3! But for me… I'm still tryna decide whether I like it or not. All the way back to tc, Rach shaina and max kept making fun of me and pulling jokes about me looking like a skater girl/failed ah lian/crazy girl hahaha but they said it was a fresh look and I looked good I just had to get used to it! Oh well I hope I do! I love the streaks by themselves but I'm not sure I'll get used to keeping them! Meanwhile enjoying it for the moment! Here are some pics :P Will get rach's soon to upload!





I used my feet to take this picture :P (i love creeping people out with weird disgusting facts about me)

This is my one and only pic of the smexy rachie




No comments:

Post a Comment