Tuesday 13 May 2014

Teach me how to stay classy

Teach me how to stay classy,
Certainly not asking for anything too fussy.

I'll hold my words up in a bun,
While knowing how to have just a little bit of fun.
Curtsey and greet others with the hems of my skirt,
Yet remain icy, like a frozen dessert.

To laugh and embrace just like the sun,
Carry loving personalities made to stun.
Charm others with unmistakable respect.
To embrace life as if no regrets.

I'd love so much to stay cultured and not tacky,
Is there a balance of sexy without the skimpy?
Showing beauty, more than skin deep,
Yet indulge in dresses like the only sin.

I'd present language like a full makeup,
Confidence like black gloves, I'll certainly do with no fake ups.
To step in to a scene with elegance and poise,
Classy heels with a good height choice.

Convey love with a smile,
To blow a kiss from a mile.
To be missed when not around,
To be felt without making a sound.

To say so much with simply the twinkle in my eye.
To be timeless, never out of style.

for someone who literally asked "how to stay classy", idk la hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment