Monday 13 January 2014

The funny thing that holds holes.

Holes.
That word that refers to gaps, crack, pit, space.
Holes,
What a strange strange word.
I mean, am I the only one that thinks so? That a word for empty, void, nothingness is a word?
Holes is literally nothing in a something. (Hahaha that sounds funny.)
I wonder why we name something that means nothing.
Hey! My cheese has holes all over them!!
Hey! My cheese has nothing all over them!!
My cheese has empty pockets of nothing in them!!
I think the word is terribly funny and I feel like I'm the only one.
Only one
Thinking like this. 
Your mouth is a round tunnel of nothing!!

There is a hole in my heart. No one ever says there is a heart in my hole. BUT THINK ABOUT IT.
HOLES CAME FIRST. Because holes are nothing! Without a heart, isn't it one big hole? 

Technically, your heart is in your hole. hahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahaha okay. not funny. sounds quite scary. 

I hope I didn't scare you. I'm just trying out this thing with typing immediately whatever comes into my queer brain. 

But maybe, we name something that means nothing because nothing can always be something in a different context. 

What do you think?


 (i am properly back from serious writing)

Sometimes idk why I'm so strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment